Two-time EmmyAward recipient Toon Boom Animation has released version 11 of its Harmony animation software.
The new version offers the best of the vector and bitmap worlds in the drawing stage and brings warped drawings to the next level while delivering significant timeline, workflow and user interface enhancements.
New features in version 11 include:
- Bitmap and Vector Drawing: Draw entirely in bitmap, entirely in vector or mix the two.
- Timeline Enhancements: Add scene markers, drawing markers and annotate your timeline.
- Mesh Warp: Create up to a 10 x 10 grid of points and animate them over time.
- User Interface Improvements: Work in a totally redesigned, modern new look—now with dark and light themes.
- Simplified Workflow: Harmony is now divided into modules to support a paperless workflow.
- Harmony Cloud: (available for Harmony Network only) Host your database server on the cloud for project collaboration.
Toon Boom will be showcasing Harmony version 11 at MIFA 2014, from June 10 to 13 at booth 2.007.
For more information on Harmony, including pricing, visit Toon Boom online at www.toonboom.com.
Here’s a short video demonstrating the new features: