More in Television
Festivals & Events
Warner Bros. Discovery Takes Flight at San Diego Comic Con
Warner Bros. Discovery is ready for its formal fandom introduction at Comic-Con 2022, as the combined...
Could not generate embed. Please try it again.
- Academy Invites 397 to Membership for 2022by Mercedes MilliganThe Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is extending invitations to join the organization to 397 artists and executives who have distinguished themselves […]
- DeAPlaneta and GO-N Team Up for ‘Monster Shaker’by Mercedes MilliganDeAPlaneta and GO-N Productions, a French production company with over 15 years’ experience in creating animation for children and exploiting their own IP, have […]
- Crunchyroll Scoops Global Rights to ‘That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime’ Movieby Mercedes MilliganCrunchyroll today announced it has acquired the global distribution and marketing rights (excluding Asia) from Kodansha for the upcoming theatrical release of That Time […]
- Peacock Slates CG ‘Caillou’ Reboot, ‘L’il Stompers’; ‘The Bad Guys’ Streams Fridayby Mercedes MilliganPeacock announced a new, original, CG series reboot of classic 1997 animated series Caillou and plush dino pre-k adventure L’il Stompers are joining its […]
- Jim Henson’s Creature Shop Brings ‘Totoro’ to Life for RSC Productionby Mercedes MilliganThe U.K.’s Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) revealed that the esteemed craftspeople of Jim Henson’s Creature Shop in Los Angeles (the puppetmaking outfit of The […]
- ‘The Smurfs’ Returns to Nickelodeon with Season 2by Mercedes MilliganPapa Smurf, Smurfette, Brainy, Clumsy and the rest of the Smurfs are back for an even Smurfier second season, premiering Monday, July 18 on […]
- Creative Connections: Dear Phoneby Josh Selig***This column originally appeared in the 35th Anniversary Issue of Animation Magazine (June-July ’22, No. 321)*** I remember when we were new and I first […]