More in Television
Festivals & Events
Warner Bros. Discovery Takes Flight at San Diego Comic Con
Warner Bros. Discovery is ready for its formal fandom introduction at Comic-Con 2022, as the combined...
Could not generate embed. Please try it again.
- ‘The Smurfs’ Returns to Nickelodeon with Season 2by Mercedes MilliganPapa Smurf, Smurfette, Brainy, Clumsy and the rest of the Smurfs are back for an even Smurfier second season, premiering Monday, July 18 on […]
- Creative Connections: Dear Phoneby Josh Selig***This column originally appeared in the 35th Anniversary Issue of Animation Magazine (June-July ’22, No. 321)*** I remember when we were new and I first […]
- Trailer: ‘Duck & Goose’ Flock Together on Apple TV+by Mercedes MilliganApple TV+ today released the trailer for Duck & Goose, premiering Friday, July 8. Inspired by the New York Times bestselling books by Tad […]
- Epic Games Launches Animation Week Celebrating Unreal Engine Storytellingby Mercedes MilliganEpic Games today released the new Animation Field Guide, as part of its Animation Week kick off taking place from June 27-July 1. The […]
- Humanitas Prize Nominates Animated Projects with Purposeby Mercedes MilliganHumanitas has announced the nominees for the 2022 Humanitas Prizes. Forty-five writers have been nominated for their work across nine juried categories, with winners […]
- Malaysia’s Lil Critter Workshop Launches UK Studioby Mercedes MilliganAcclaimed Malaysian animation house Lil Critter Workshop (LCW) is expanding its global footprint, setting up an animation studio in the U.K. Based in Bristol, […]
- SPIRIT Animation’s ‘Celeste’ Soars with Epic MegaGrantby Mercedes MilliganGlobal creative Brazilian studio SPIRIT Animation has received an Epic MegaGrant from Epic Games for its animated series Celeste. This follows the project’s success […]