Global independent kids and family distributor Jetpack Distribution has secured a series of deals with a range of broadcasters across Asia. These agreements will bring many of Jetpack’s top performing global hits such as Oswaldo, The Barefoot Bandits, Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty, Wolf, The Sisters and Kitty Is Not a Cat to screens across a variety of Asian countries.
The new slate of deals was announced ahead of the Asia TV Forum, taking place Dec. 4-6 in Singapore.
- South Korean kids animation channel Tooniverse has acquired the rights to air Oswaldo.
- Philippines lifestyle and entertainment channel Pop Life has bought the rights to seasons 1-3 of Justin Time, season 1 of Invisible Network of Kids, season 1 of The Barefoot Bandits and season 1 of Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty.
- South Korea-based English Gem is airing season 1 & 2 of My Petsaurus, seasons 1 & 2 of Justin Time and season 1 of Boj.
- China-based Shenghai Shenyu has acquired the rights to air season 1 of Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty.
- Vietnam’s Vietcontent will air season 1 of The Sisters, season 1 of Jamie’s Got Tentacles and season 1 of Wolf.
- ETV India has acquired the rights to season 1 of The Sisters and season 1 of Kitty Is Not a Cat.
- Hong Kong’s TVB will air seasons 1-4 of Our Family.
- South Korea’s Pacific Bridge has bought the rights to season 1 of Yoko.
“These deals are a testament to the enduring appeal of Jetpack’s kids and family shows are proven successes across the globe,” said Marie-Laure Roche, global head of sales. “We are delighted to be working with so many established broadcasters across the region and I am looking forward to attending Asia TV Forum and bringing more of our content to screen across Asia.”