More in Television
Sacha Baron Cohen, Greg Daniels, Mike Judge Develop Animated Special ‘Chelm: The Smartest Place on Earth’ for HBO Max, CN
HBO Max and Cartoon Network announced today during the Warner Bros. Discovery Upfronts that Sacha Baron...
Adult Swim Greenlights ‘Rick and Morty: The Anime’, ‘Ninja Kamui’
Leading adult animation outlet Adult Swim, the #1 screen destination for young adults, announced the greenlight...
Exclusive: Disney Junior Welcomes Deaf Drum Wiz Fig to ‘Mickey Mouse Funhouse’
This weekend, young viewers were introduced to a special new friend of the Mickey Mouse Funhouse...
Superights Takes Ferly’s ‘Momolu and Friends’ Worldwide
Finnish animation, publishing and licensing studio Ferly today announced that international distribution company Superights will act...
- Trailer: ‘Dead End: Paranormal Park’ Summons a Heartfelt, Demon-Possessed Comedyby Mercedes MilliganThe official trailer for Dead End: Paranormal Park has arrived! The new 2D animated series is bringing demonic mix ups, friendship and terrifying fun […]
- Rudyard Kipling’s ‘Kim’ Heads to the Big Screen with Cosmos-Mayaby Mercedes MilliganSingapore- and India-based animation studio Cosmos-Maya announced today it has selected Rudyard Kipling’s classic novel Kim to be adapted for its next feature-length animated […]
- Netflix Debuts Final Trailer, Voice Cast & Full Episode for ‘Love, Death + Robots’ Vol. 3by Mercedes MilliganAhead of the highly anticipated season premier this Friday, May 20, Netflix Animation dropped a full episode sneak-peek of Love, Death + Robots Volume 3 […]
- Makoto Shinkai’s ‘Suzume no Tojimari’ Sets Global Distribution with Crunchyroll, Sony & Wild Bunchby Mercedes MilliganCrunchyroll today announced it has acquired the global distribution and marketing rights (excluding Asia) from TOHO, for Makoto Shinkai’s upcoming film, Suzume no Tojimari […]
- ‘Ron’s Gone Wrong’ Studio Locksmith Pacts with DNEG for ‘That Christmas’by Mercedes MilliganLeading London-based CG feature studio Locksmith Animation has awarded the digital production of its second movie, That Christmas, to DNEG Animation. The studios previously teamed up […]
- SC Films Snags ‘Girl in the Clouds’ Sales Rightsby Animation MagazineU.K.-based SC Films International has acquired world sales rights (excluding France and Belgium) to the animated feature Girl in the Clouds. The $15 million […]
- Moonbug & Disney Join Forces for New ‘Morphle’ Seriesby Mercedes MilliganMoonbug Entertainment today announced an agreement with Disney Branded Television to create a new CG original series, Morphle, based on the hit short-form My […]