On Monday, March 19, Star Wars Forces of Destiny returns with eight all-new animated adventures, launching at 10 a.m. PT on Disney’s YouTube channel. A can’t-miss TV special will follow on March 25, slotted to air at 9:50 p.m. ET/PT on Disney Channel, immediately after the broadcast premiere of Zootopia.
Developed by Lucasfilm Animation, Star Wars Forces of Destiny continues the stories of the galaxy’s greatest heroes with tales of perseverance, ingenuity and grit, revealing that the smallest choices have the power to shape one’s destiny. Stars from across the Star Wars film and TV sagas reprising their roles fo SWFD include Mark Hamill (Luke), Daisy Ridley (Rey), John Boyega (Finn), Lupita Nyong’o (Maz), Kelly Marie Tran (Rose), Tiya Sircar (Sabine), Ashley Eckstein (Ahsoka), Vanessa Marshall (Hera), Catherine Taber (Padmé) and Matt Lanter (Anakin), among others.
The new episodes are:
- “Hasty Departure” – Hera and Sabine liberate an Imperial shuttle only to find they have unexpected cargo – troopers!
- “Unexpected Company” – Upset when Ahsoka joins a mission set for just he and Padmé, Anakin puts them on a dangerous path. Working alongside the secret couple, Ahsoka helps save the day.
- “Shuttle Shock” – On their approach to Canto Bight, Finn and Rose learn to work together to navigate a pod of dangerous creatures.
- “Jyn’s Trade” – Jyn helps a young thief learn a valuable lesson.
- “Run Rey Run” – While scavenging inside a Star Destroyer, Rey is cornered by competition on the hunt for a valuable part.
- “Bounty Hunted” – Maz Kanata helps Leia, Chewbacca and R2-D2 with a clever plan to free Han from Jabba the Hutt.
- “The Path Ahead” – Training with Master Yoda in the swamps of Dagobah, Luke learns an important lesson.
- “Porg Problems” – Rey has her training interrupted by some very mischievous porgs.