This month, Cartoonito has an inspiring programming lineup for preschoolers on HBO Max and Cartoon Network with an all-new series about an owl with big ideas, an epic locomotive competition and fun new episodes of kids’ favorites. These new offerings bring to life Cartoonito’s mission to be a space where individuality and originality are celebrated and creativity and compassion are championed by teaching young viewers about the power of resilience, having courage in the face of adversity, and learning to be comfortable in your own skin.
To reinforce important Humancentric Learning skillsets, Cartoonito released a new brand spot today reminding preschoolers that the path to becoming a great leader and game changer begins with them. Cartoonito aims to help little ones on their journey to becoming the best version of themselves by offering fun, engaging and relevant storytelling that empowers them to embrace their uniqueness, believe anything is possible, treat others with kindness and stand up to unfairness. You can watch the spot featuring toddlers being “wild, weird and wonderfully funny” here.
The new animated series Odo centers on the title character: a little owl with big ideas! At the Forest Camp for Young Birds, Odo and his best friend Doodle positively tackle every challenge, no matter how big — and believe that everything is possible… often with unexpected outcomes! Odo is the most courageous and determined preschool owl you’ve ever seen. Soar through the first 13 episodes, streaming now on Cartoonito on HBO Max.
The one-hour mini-movie event Thomas & Friends: Race for the Sodor Cup premieres Monday, December 27 at 9 a.m. ET/PT on Cartoonito on Cartoon Network. Race for the Sodor Cup promises little ones an action-packed adventure introducing new characters, a collection of new songs and plenty of train-racing fun — making it a perfect mini-movie event to enjoy this holiday break.
Produced by Mattel Television, this one-hour special follows Thomas’ new super-fast friend, Kana, who is convinced that her speed is all she needs to win the Race for the Sodor Cup — a racing competition which draws trains from all over the world. But when she ends up paired with Thomas, Kana discovers it takes much more than speed to really be a champion.
In this month’s new Sesame Street episodes, streaming Thursdays, Gina helps a yellow Labrador Retriever train for a career as a service dog, Oscar gets ready for a noisy Grouch concert, and the letter “M” goes missing from the neighborhood:
- Dec. 2 “Sesame Street Art Museum” — Everyone is making a painting to hang in Sesame Street’s art museum. Rudy wants to paint a rainbow, but he can’t make the perfect purple. What if he mixes the red and blue paint a little bit at a time? (Guest: Kacey Musgraves)
- Dec. 9 “Bug Scouts” — Bug Scouts Elmo, Abby and Cookie Monster try to help Artie the Ant carry a crumb, but it’s too heavy. This is a problem! They wonder if there’s another way to move the crumb. What if they break the crumb into smaller pieces so it won’t be as big and heavy?
- Dec. 16 “Doggie Job Search” — Brandeis, a yellow Labrador Retriever, is looking for a job on Sesame Street, so Gina trains him for a career as a service dog.
- Dec. 23 “The Grouch Band” — Oscar is getting ready for a virtual Grouch concert with the noisiest and most annoying instruments. Elmo’s Shaky Shake instrument isn’t noisy enough for the concert. What if he adds more rocks and blocks to his jar?
- Dec. 30 “The Letter M Mystery” — The letter “M” goes missing all over Sesame Street, and it’s up to Nina and the gang to find it.
The Not-Too-Late-Show with Elmo continues with the furry red “host-with-the-most,” co-host Cookie Monster and the rest of the Sesame Street crew. This month’s new episodes present songs and games with celebrity guest stars from movies, TV and music every Thursday, leading up to the season finale on Dec. 30.
- Dec. 2 “Sway Bhatia/Tori Kelly” — The studio is abuzz for Bug Day as actor Sway Bhatia drops by to play games and learn all about insects. Then, it’s buggy boogie time with singer Tori Kelly!
- Dec. 9 “Shahadi Wright Joseph/Madison Reyes” — After grabbing his best stickers and crayons for Arts and Crafts Day, Elmo shows off his creativity with actress Shahadi Wright Joseph and singer Madison Reyes.
- Dec. 16 “Tamron Hall/Brandon ‘Taz’ Niederauer” — Elmo jams out for Musical Instrument Day with journalist Tamron Hall and guitarist Brandon “Taz” Niederauer.
- Dec. 23 “Big Bird/Kelvin Dukes” — Elmo’s new friend Ryan puts his skills to the test against Big Bird and Kelvin Dukes, while Grover helps Baby Bear open his brand-new restaurant!
- Dec. 30 “Isaiah Russell-Bailey/James Monroe Iglehart” — Isaiah Russell-Bailey and James Monroe Iglehart show Elmo just how much fun chores can be, while Grover does his best to help Rosita clean up the studio.