In this month’s issue of Animation
- An interview with director Angus MacLane frames this look at the making of Pixar’s summer movie Lightyear.
- Jennifer Lee, the CCO of Disney and the acclaimed director of the Frozen movies discusses her amazing career in an exclusive interview.
- How Chris Williams and Netflix Animation’s The Sea Beast took to the high seas.
- Loren Bouchard and Bernard Derriman bring Bob’s Burgers to the big screen.
- The clever new Disney movie Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers offers a hilarious take on the studio’s fave nut hoarders.
- Director Alberto Vazquez answers our burning questions about his new movie Unicorn Wars.
- After years of hard work Marcel the Shell gets to shine in a wonderful feature-length movie.
- The creative forces behind Paws of Fury tell us how they mixed Eastern and Western archetypes in their new Paramount feature.
- The team at Animagrad Studio strives to finish their stunning movie Mavka despite the terrible atrocities of the Russian war.
- The producer of Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO offers an update on the much anticipated feature.
- Tim Miller and Jennifer Yuh Nelson guide us through the triumphant third volume of Love, Death Robots.
- The artists behind Gremlins: Secrets of the Mogwai offer an exclusive sneak peek at their eagerly anticipated animated show.
- The best of Annecy 2022 Animation Festival: Shorts, Features and Personal Interviews.
- Our 35th Anniversary Issue: Historic Flashback, Best of Lists, Facts and Figures and Much, Much More.