Toei Animation has announced new home entertainment and merchandising deals for its animated series in Latin America.
In home entertainment, the deals are:
- Brazil’s Playarte will create a DVD box set for Saint Seiya: Myth of the Resurrected Gold Saints.
- Mexico’s Towers Entertainment will release DVD collections for the Sailor Moon and Saint Seiya series.
- Brazil’s CD & DVD Factory will release the Sailor Moon series on DVD.
New merchandising deals were signed, covering:
- Brazil’s Maxlog in Brazil to create bags and backpacks for Saint Seiya.
- Argentina’s Daysal will created dinnerware for Dragonball.
- Mexico’s Falcon to create stickers and albums for Dragonball.
- Peru’s Corp. Ind. Plasticas will create PVC balls and folders for Saint Seiya.
- Brazil’s Pizzitoys to create a toy line for Saint Seiya.
- Colombia’s D’Vinni to create Dragonball notebooks.
- Argentina’s GC Properties will create Dragonball scouters and accessories.
- Chile’s Richtex will create a towel line for Dragonball.