Rovio Entertainment has appointed several licensing agencies in EMEA to help both the licensor and local licensees realize the full potential of the Angry Birds brand.
Teaming up alongside CLM in South Africa, Sinerji in Turkey and Megalicense in Russia, the following agents have joined Rovio’s robust network of top-tier local agents in EMEA:
- Biplano in France, Spain and Portugal
- Bulldog Licensing in the United Kingdom
- European Licensing Co. in Poland, Hungary and Eastern Europe
- Peter Bichler of Lizenzwerft GmbH in Germany
- Maurizio Distefano of The Evolution of Licensing in Italy
- Nordic Licensing Co. in Scandinavia and Benelux
- 20too Licensing in the Middle East
The Angry Birds series of mobile games has been downloaded more than 3 billion times, making it the most downloaded mobile game in history. Angry Birds 2 is Rovio’s fastest-growing game ever in terms of downloads, having been downloaded more than 50 million times since launching July 30.