More in Licensing
News Bytes: No Mo’ ‘M.O.D.O.K.’, ‘Dragon Ball’ Leads Toei Moneymakers, Oscar Dates & More
Jordan Blum and Patton Oswalt’s adult stop-mo comedy M.O.D.O.K. has been canceled by Hulu after one...
Silvergate & Tencent Team Up to Launch ‘The Creature Cases’ in China
Silvergate Media is joining forces with Tencent Video to bring its new animated series The Creature...
Festivals & Events
Catch a Ride with Mr. Toad and Tootle Through Disney Parks History with Heritage Auctions
Nearly 700 lots from one of the most significant assemblages of actual park-displayed signs, props, artifacts...
News Bytes: ‘Dragon Ball’ Reports L&M High, Charity ‘Neopets’ Auction, ‘He-Man’ Hits Roblox & More
Setting the stage for next month’s Licensing Expo 2022, Toei Animation Inc. together with U.S. agent...
McDonald’s Draws Up Asian Pacific Heritage Venture with WEBTOON Artists
McDonald’s U.S.A. has joined forces with WEBTOON, the world’s largest digital comics platform, to shine a...
- Trailer: ‘Dead End: Paranormal Park’ Summons a Heartfelt, Demon-Possessed Comedyby Mercedes MilliganThe official trailer for Dead End: Paranormal Park has arrived! The new 2D animated series is bringing demonic mix ups, friendship and terrifying fun […]
- Rudyard Kipling’s ‘Kim’ Heads to the Big Screen with Cosmos-Mayaby Mercedes MilliganSingapore- and India-based animation studio Cosmos-Maya announced today it has selected Rudyard Kipling’s classic novel Kim to be adapted for its next feature-length animated […]
- Netflix Debuts Final Trailer, Voice Cast & Full Episode for ‘Love, Death + Robots’ Vol. 3by Mercedes MilliganAhead of the highly anticipated season premier this Friday, May 20, Netflix Animation dropped a full episode sneak-peek of Love, Death + Robots Volume 3 […]
- Makoto Shinkai’s ‘Suzume no Tojimari’ Sets Global Distribution with Crunchyroll, Sony & Wild Bunchby Mercedes MilliganCrunchyroll today announced it has acquired the global distribution and marketing rights (excluding Asia) from TOHO, for Makoto Shinkai’s upcoming film, Suzume no Tojimari […]
- ‘Ron’s Gone Wrong’ Studio Locksmith Pacts with DNEG for ‘That Christmas’by Mercedes MilliganLeading London-based CG feature studio Locksmith Animation has awarded the digital production of its second movie, That Christmas, to DNEG Animation. The studios previously teamed up […]
- SC Films Snags ‘Girl in the Clouds’ Sales Rightsby Animation MagazineU.K.-based SC Films International has acquired world sales rights (excluding France and Belgium) to the animated feature Girl in the Clouds. The $15 million […]
- Moonbug & Disney Join Forces for New ‘Morphle’ Seriesby Mercedes MilliganMoonbug Entertainment today announced an agreement with Disney Branded Television to create a new CG original series, Morphle, based on the hit short-form My […]