Dive into the best summer ever and let your inner undersea diva out of her shell with the new, limited edition HipDot x SpongeBob Collection. On sale at midnight EST on July 17, the assortment of cosmetics and skincare masks kicks off the SpongeBob SquarePants 20th anniversary celebration “Best Year Ever” with the first major collaboration from HipDot Studios — an incubator platform for influencers to create their own beauty brands.
The collection was created through a close collaboration with Nickelodeon, who helped pick product and shade names to ensure a close alignment with the show’s iconic characters.
“In addition to SpongeBob’s massive reach — our research found that he was mentioned every four seconds on social media, as well as a digital fan base of more than 120 million people (two thirds of which are over the age of 18!) — SpongeBob’s enduring relevance in pop culture is evident everywhere you look: from being the king of memes to the KAWS painting that recently sold for $6 million to Travis Scott, featuring him in the Super Bowl,” said Samantha Lim, co-founder and chief creative officer of HipDot Studios. “We are proud to be the first cosmetics partner to everyone’s favorite optimistic sea sponge. Happy 20th, SpongeBob!”
The HipDot X SpongeBob collection includes:
- Bikini Bottom Eyeshadow Palette ($36): A 15-shade eyeshadow palette featuring mattes, shimmer and transitional shades inspired by SpongeBob and his friends.
- Jellyfish Lipgloss Set, 3 Pack ($30): Infused with coconut oil shea butter and Vitamin E, this trio of lip glosses includes a shimmering gold (Feelin’ Pineapple), a sheer blue (Coral #5) and a sheer pink (Sea Star Gazer). True fans will recognize Coral #5 from Season 3.
- Sandy Cheeks Blush Bronzer Palette ($18): This blush and bronzer duo will have you tanned and glowing brighter than the moon.
- SpongeBob & Patrick Sheet Masks, 4 Pack ($20): Nourish your skin with two sets of Instagram-ready character sheet masks: SpongeBob’s Best Face Ever, which contains marine protein & hyaluronic acid and Patrick’s Spa Day, which contains seaweed & hyaluronic acid.
- Limited Edition Collection ($120): Diehard fans will also be able to purchase the entire collection in a limited edition collectible box while supplies last.
All items will be exclusively sold at HipDot.com for the duration of the Best Year Ever. All products are vegan and cruelty free, as well as free of parabens, talc, mineral oil, petroleum and other harmful ingredients. Even more SpongeBob goodies from HipDot are coming soon!