In its latest collaboration with animation powerhouse Disney-Pixar, retailer BoxLunch has announced an exclusive collection of apparel, accessories, home goods — and even a limited edition Funko POP! figure — inspired by Oscar-winning film WALL-E.
Directed by Andrew Stanton, the Oscar and Golden Globe-winning sci fi film’s message about preserving the planet makes it the perfect tie-in to mark Earth Day (Apr. 22); the collection launches Monday, April 16 and will feature select items with eco-conscious attributes:
- WALL•E Funko POP! Collectible: The latest BoxLunch-exclusive Funko POP! features WALL•E holding a boot, an iconic pose from his animated adventure. Portions of the figure and its box are made from recycled materials.
- Plantable Seed Paper Carding: Seen on the packaging of the WALL•E Leaf Bracelet and WALL•E Eve Necklace, this special paper sprouts wildflowers when planted in the ground.
- Sustainable Tees: Each t-shirt in this five-piece offering is made from 50% cotton and 50% recycled materials
- WALL•E Bamboo Cup Set: Biodegradable yet durable, this set of eco-friendly drinkware is stain-resistant and dishwasher safe.
- WALL•E Cork Strap Watch: This new timepiece is styled with a recycled cork watch strap and recycled material packaging.
The WALL•E Earth Day Collection will be available at brick-and-mortar BoxLunch locations as well as BoxLunch.com.