DreamWorks Animation’s music-filled, exciting adventure Trolls World Tour is ready to sing and dance its way into homes — permanently! Following the successful Premium VOD launch, fans can join Poppy, Branch and the rest of the Trolls in the all-new Dance Party Edition exclusively on Digital June 23 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-Ray and DVD July 7 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
The Dance Party Edition features an interactive dance party mode where viewers are introduced to dance moves to learn while they watch the film, lyrics to sing along, and surprises featuring their favorite characters! This release includes bonus content, such as an exclusive original short film starring the unforgettable Tiny Diamond, deleted scenes and behind-the-scenes exclusives with the power-house musical cast.
Synopsis: Queen Poppy (Anna Kendrick, Pitch Perfect), Branch (Justin Timberlake, Friends with Benefits), and the rest of your favorite Trolls are back for another musical adventure that’s bigger — and louder — than ever before! In Trolls World Tour, Poppy and Branch discover that their kingdom is only one of six musical realms — Funk, Country, Techno, Classical, Pop and Rock — that were once united in perfect harmony. When the power-hungry ruler of the Rocker Trolls threatens to silence all other music so her tribe can reign supreme, Poppy and Branch must embark on an epic quest to unite the realms of Trollkind, before the songs in their hearts are lost forever! The film is currently available for early viewing on a wide variety of popular on-demand services as a premium rental offering.
The star-studded cast also features Kelly Clarkson (UglyDolls), Rachel Bloom (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, The Angry Birds Movie 2) and Jamie Dornan (Fifty Shades franchise) as well as Kenan Thompson (Saturday Night Live, Playmobil: The Movie), James Corden (Into The Woods, Peter Rabbit), Mary J. Blige, George Clinton, Ozzy Osbourne, Anderson .Paak, Sam Rockwell (G-Force, Jojo Rabbit), J Balvin and Anthony Ramos (original Hamilton cast, A Star Is Born).
The sparkling sequel is directed by Walt Dohrn (co-director, Trolls; writer, Trolls: The Beat Goes On!, SpongeBob SquarePants) and co-directed by David P. Smith, from a screenplay by Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger (story by) and Maya Forbes & Wally Wolodarsky and Elizabeth Tippett. Songs by Ludwig Göransson, original score by Theodore Shapiro. Gina Shay is the film’s producer.
Trolls World Tour is currently available for early viewing on a wide variety of popular on-demand services as a premium rental offering.
Bonus features (4K, BD, DVD & Digital):
- DANCE PARTY MODE – As Queen Poppy makes her way across the lands, this on-screen experience encourages the viewer to sing and dance along as they customize their own musical journey. With sing-along and dance elements, interactive pop ups and more, it’s sure to be a world of fun!
- TINY DIAMOND GOES BACK TO SCHOOL – In this exclusive original short film, journey back to school with Tiny Diamond as he tries to figure out how to be the cool kid and “fit in.”
- TROLLS DANCE ACADEMY – Compilation of How-To-Dance pieces from Dance Party Mode:
- TROLLS WORLD TOURIST MAP – Cloud Guy provides a quick “tourist guide’s” view of the six realms that make up Trolls Kingdom.
- Trolls Village
- Lonesome Flats
- Vibe City
- Volcano Rock City
- Techno Reef
- DELETED SCENES WITH INTROS BY DIRECTOR WALT DOHRN, PRODUCER GINA SHAY AND CO-DIRECTOR DAVID P. SMITH (Exclusive)
- Cooper’s Destiny
- Let’s Go Save the World
- Bicycle Built for Two
- Meet the Bounty Hunters
- Making New Friends
- Cloud 9
- TROLLS PERFECT HARMONY – Hear from the star-studded cast of Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, Anderson .Paak, George Clinton, Kunal Nayyar, James Corden and the filmmakers about the history of music featured in the film. From classical to country to rock, pop and techno, the cast and filmmakers reveal their favorite types of music.
- TROLLS WORLD TOUR BACKSTAGE (Exclusive) – A behind-the-scenes making of featurette showcases Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, Rachel Bloom, Ron Funches, George Clinton, Mary J. Blige, Sam Rockwell and Kenan Thompson as some of the talent behind the Trolls and the process of bringing them to life.
- Opening Act
- FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR WALT DOHRN, PRODUCER GINA SHAY AND CO-DIRECTOR DAVID P. SMITH