A mysterious villain puppeteering Gotham’s most dangerous forces leads the Dark Knight into uncharted waters in Batman: Hush, the next entry in the popular series of DC Universe Movies. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and DC, the feature-length animated film arrives from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment on Digital ($19.99 HD) starting July 20, 2019, and on 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack ($39.99), Blu-ray Combo Pack ($24.98) and the DC Universe streaming service on August 13, 2019.
An adaptation of the seminal DC classic tale, Batman: Hush centers on a shadowy new villain known only as Hush, who uses Gotham’s Rogues Gallery to destroy Batman’s crime-fighting career, as well as Bruce Wayne’s personal life – which has already been complicated by a relationship with Selina Kyle, a.k.a. Catwoman.
“Batman: Hush has long been on the fans’ priority list of essential Batman stories, and we have worked closely with Warner Bros. Animation and DC to put together a combination of excellent filmmakers and superb actors to bring this intense, engaging tale to animated life,” said Mary Ellen Thomas, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Vice President, Family & Animation Marketing.
The stellar voice cast is led by primetime TV stars Jason O’Mara (The Man in the High Castle) and Jennifer Morrison (Once Upon a Time) as Batman/Bruce Wayne and Catwoman/Selina Kyle, respectively. The cast also includes Jerry O’Connell (Carter) as Superman, Rebecca Romijn (The Librarians) as Lois Lane, Rainn Wilson (The Office) as Lex Luthor, Vanessa Williams (Desperate Housewives) as Amanda Waller, Jason Spisak (Young Justice) as Joker, Peyton List (Bunk’d) as Batgirl, Peyton List (Gotham) as Poison Ivy, Geoffrey Arend (Madam Secretary) as the Riddler, Sean Maher (Firefly) as Nightwing, Maury Sterling (Homeland) as Thomas Elliot, Bruce Thomas (Legally Blonde) as Jim Gordon, Adam Gifford (Longmire) as Bane, Sachie Alessio (Justice League Dark) as Lady Shiva, Stuart Allan (Teen Titans: The Judas Contract) as Damian Wayne, James Garrett (Batman: Bad Blood) as Alfred, Hynden Walch (Teen Titans Go!) as Harley Quinn, Chris Cox (Family Guy) as Scarecrow, and Tara Strong (Batman: The Killing Joke) as Reporter.
Justin Copeland (Reign of the Supermen) directs from a script by Ernie Altbacker (Teen Titans: The Judas Contract). Jim Krieg (Batman: Gotham by Gaslight) & Alan Burnett (Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay) are co-producers. Amy McKenna (The Death of Superman) is producer. Michael Uslan is executive producer. Executive producers are Sam Register and James Tucker (Reign of the Supermen).
4K, Blu-ray & Digital Bonus Features:
- DC Showcase: Sgt. Rock (Animated Short) – From executive producer and director Bruce Timm comes the first new DC Showcase animated short since 2011’s Catwoman, bringing DC Comics’ gritty World War II hero to animated life in an all-new adventure.
- Batman: Love in Time of War (Featurette) – Dangerous. Seductive. Villain. Hero. This is the story of Selina Kyle and the relationship she has forged with the world’s greatest detective.
- Audio Commentary – Executive producer James Tucker, director Justin Copeland and screenwriter Ernie Altbacker share their thoughts and insights on Batman: Hush.
- A Sneak Peek at the next DC Universe Movie, Wonder Woman: Bloodlines – An advanced look at the next animated film in the popular DC Universe Movies collection.
- From the DC Vault –The Batman/Superman Hour: “The Underworld Underground Caper” and “Partners in Peril”
Batman: Hush will also be available on Movies Anywhere.