An unthinkable tragedy propels Superman into a dangerous new mindset, ultimately pitting Justice League members against each other in Injustice, an all-new DC Animated Movie. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, DC and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, the feature-length animated film is set for release on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack (U.S. $39.99 SRP; Canada $44.98 SRP), Blu-ray (U.S. $29.98 SRP; Can. $39.99 SRP) and Digital on October 19.
Inspired by Injustice: Gods Among Us, NetherRealm Studios’ popular videogame, and the best-selling DC graphic novel adaptation Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year One by Tom Taylor, the animated film Injustice finds an alternate world gone mad — where The Joker has duped Superman into killing Lois Lane, sending the Man of Steel on a deadly rampage. Unhinged, Superman decides to take control of the Earth for humanity’s own good. Determined to stop him, Batman creates a team of like- minded, freedom-fighting heroes. But when Super Heroes go to war, can the world survive?
As previously announced, the movie’s all-star cast is headed by Justin Hartley (This Is Us, Smallville) and Anson Mount (Star Trek Discovery, Hell on Wheels) as Superman and Batman, respectively. The massive Injustice cast also features:
- Janet Varney (The Legend of Korra, You’re The Worst) as Wonder Woman
- Brandon Micheal Hall (God Friended Me) as Cyborg
- Kevin Pollak (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel) as Joker & Jonathan Kent
- Anika Noni Rose (The Princess and the Frog, The Good Wife, Dreamgirls) as Catwoman
- Reid Scott (Veep, Venom) as Green Arrow & Victor Zsasz
- Edwin Hodge (The Tomorrow War, Mayans M.C.) as Mr. Terrific & Killer Croc
- Gillian Jacobs (Community, Invincible) as Harley Quinn
- Oliver Hudson (Rules of Engagement, Nashville) as Plastic Man
- Laura Bailey (Critical Role, Avengers Assemble) as Lois Lane & Rama Kushna
- Faran Tahir (Iron Man, Star Trek) as Ra’s al Ghul
- Derek Phillips (Friday Night Lights, 42) as Nightwing & Aquaman
- Yuri Lowenthal (Ben 10 franchise, Young Justice, RWBY) as Mirror Master, Flash & Shazam
- Zach Callison (Steven Universe, The Goldbergs) as Damian & Jimmy Olsen
- Brian T. Delaney (Fortnite, Batman Unlimited) as Green Lantern
- Fred Tatasciore (Family Guy, American Dad!) as Captain Atom
- Andrew Morgado (DC’s Legends of Tomorrow) as Mirror Master Soldier
Matt Peters (Justice League Dark: Apokolips War) directs Injustice from a screenplay by Ernie Altbacker (Batman: Hush). Jim Krieg (Batman: Gotham by Gaslight) is producer and Alyessa Ornelas (Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge) is associate producer. Producer is Rick Morales (Mortal Kombat Legends franchise). Sam Register is executive producer.
The Injustice 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack features an Ultra HD Blu-ray disc in 4K with HDR, a Blu-ray disc featuring the film in hi-definition, and a digital version of the movie. The Blu-ray features a Blu-ray disc with the film in hi-definition and a digital version of the movie.
Catch a sneak peek at Injustice when DC FanDome, the ultimate global fan experience, returns on Saturday, October 16 at 10 a.m. PDT. The free virtual event will once again welcome fans from around the world to immerse themselves in the DC Multiverse at DCFanDome.com and celebrate the stars and creators of their favorite feature films, live-action and animated television series, games, comics, home entertainment releases and more. DC FanDome 2021 will also be available on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, giving fans more ways to watch the events unfolding in the Hall of Heroes.
- Adventures in Storytelling – Injustice: Crisis and Conflict (New Featurette) – The storytellers behind the new Injustice animated film discuss how all the intense drama and unabashed action was brought to life.
- DC Universe Movies Flashback
- The Death of Superman
- Reign of the Supermen
- From the DC Vault
- Justice League – Injustice For All, Part I
- Justice League – Injustice For All, Part II
Catch a refresher course on DC’s animated Super Hero stories before the new movie on HBO Max. Injustice will also be available on Movies Anywhere.