Wubbalubbadubdub, kids! An awesome new Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Playstation game is coming our way on April 10. The game, which retails for $29.99, is produced by Adult Swim Games and developers Owlchemy Labs and Other Ocean Group.
The Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality for PlayStation®VR also comes with a limited Collector’s Edition, which includes a copy of the game, a Funko Pop! Rick and Morty vinyl figure and an exclusive double-sided poster featuring Rick and Morty comic book cover art.
Thanks to the hilarious new VR adventure, fans can solve puzzles, step through portals into strange dimensions, get yelled at by Rick, fight aliens, drink detergent, press buttons, and more!
Key features include:
- Fully voiced, 3D Rick and Morty goodness.
- Help Rick (or don’t) and explore multiple strange dimensions.
- Probe, prod, throw, and smash iconic items like the Plumbus.
- Learn how to fix an intergalactic car.
- Hang out in iconic places like Rick’s garage.
- Question your self-worth.
- Real fake doors.
For more info, visit www.adultswim.com/games/