The Animation Magazine 250th issue celebration continues, this time with our list of creative to watch.
- Cam Baity — animator, show creator, author
- Kelli Bixler and Drew Hodges — executive producers on Amazon’s Tumble Leaf
- Rebecca Bresee and Wayne Unten — heads of animation on Disney’s Frozen Fever
- Paul Briggs — head of story on Big Hero 6.
- Jericca Cleland — co-director on Rachet & Clank
- Josh Cooley — co-director on Toy Story 4
- Aurore Damant — creator of Go-N’s Zip-Zip
- Lino DiSalvo — creative director at Paramount Animation
- Asaph Fipke — writer, director, producer, executive producer at DHX Media
- Daniel Gies — animator, director, art director, illustrator at e.d. Films
- Alex Hirsch — creator, writer and voice actor on Disney’s Gravity Falls
- Daisy Jacobs — animator, director of Oscar-nominated short film The Bigger Picture
- Robert Kondo and Daisuke “Dice” Tsutsumi — creators of Oscar-nominated short The Dam Keeper
- Kira Lehtomaki — supervising animator on Disney’s Zootopia
- Niki Lindroth von Bahr — animator on short films Tord and Tord and Bath House
- Patrick McHale — creator of Over the Garden Wall at Cartoon Network
- Yuval and Narev Nathan — Israeli animators and producers
- Daron Nefcy — creator of Disney’s Star vs. The Forces of Evil
- Patrick Osborne — director of Oscar-winning short Feast
- Regina Pessoa — Portuguese animator of Tragic Story With Happy Ending and Kali, The Little Vampire
- Ryan Quincy — creator of Future-Worm! for Disney
- Timothy Reckart — director of Sony’s upcoming feature The Lamb
- Leo Riley — supervising director on Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy series
- Anthony Silverston — writer, director, development executive of Triggerfish Animation Studios in South Africa
- Rebecca Sugar — creator of Cartoon Network’s Steven Universe
To read the full list and all the details of each list, check out the print or digital editions of Animation Magazine #250. To subscribe, check out our deals here.
To read previous links, click the links below:
And congrats to the all the creatives! We can’t wait to see what you all do next!