The Animation Magazine 250th issue celebration continues, this time with our list of agents to watch.
- Brittany Balbo — United Talent Agency
- Joel Begleiter — United Talent Agency
- Kelly Calder — Natural Talent
- Bob Coleman — Digital Artists Agency
- Tim Curtis — William Morris Endeavor
- Lucy Fawcett — Sheil Land Associates
- Donna Felton — Natural Talent
- Daisybelle Ferreira — Soho Editors
- Tina Horwitz — Vanguarde Artists
- Julie Kane Ritsch — Gotham Group
- Sid Kaufman — N.S. Bienstock, a division of United Talent Agency
- Jon Levin — Creative Artists Agency
- Cynthia McLean — SBV Talent
- Bryce Mitchell — Meridian Artists
- Jim Nicolay — Creative Artists Agency
- Elinor Stanton — VoiceBank
- Wes Stevens — VOX
- Amy Stulberg — Vanguarde Artists
- Annette van Duren — Annette van Duren Agency
- Carolynne Wyper — SMA Talent
To read the full list and all the details of each list, check out the print or digital editions of Animation Magazine #250. To subscribe, check out our deals here.
To read previous lists, click the links below:
- Animation Companies to Watch
- Creatives to Watch
- Schools to Hire From
- VFX Companies to Watch
- TV Shows Destined to be Classics
Congrats to all the agents!
Tomorrow: Executives to Watch!