SIGGRAPH 2016 has opened its call for submissions to invite scholars, innovators, and creative practitioners in various existing and/or emerging communities within computer graphics and interactive techniques to showcase their expertise and unique technical and creative innovations this summer.
The event marks the 43rd International Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, and will be held July 24-28 in Anaheim, Calif.
SIGGRAPH 2016 is seeking submissions in four major categories: Research, Learning, Experiences, and Computer Animation Festival.
Submissions information and deadlines:
- Art Papers — Jan. 17
- Technical Papers — Jan. 18
- Courses, Panels, Posters, and Talks — Feb. 16
- Production Sessions — Jan. 30
- Late Posters Deadline — April 26
- Appy Hour, Emerging Technologies, Studio, and VR Village — Feb. 16
- Real-Time Live! — April 5
- Computer Animation Festival — March 1
To submit your work into any of the open categories, visit s2016.SIGGRAPH.org/call-submissions.