Seven months after the theatrical release of the movie, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse fever is showing no signs of cooling off. This month, L.A.’s Gallery Nucleus, in partnership with Grey Matter Art, is offering the official tribute exhibition for the Oscar-winning Sony Animation movie on Saturday, June 29 from 6 to 9 p.m.
Exhibition highlights include:
- A selection of original work made in tribute of the film
- Included in the artist roster are a selection of artists who contributed work to the film!
- First attendees will receive a ticket for a Spider-Man ice cream pop (while supplies last!)
- Free admission, all-ages, no RSVP necessary!
- Book signing during the first hour with Zac Retz, Yuhki Demers and Robh Ruppel. (signing session will be limited to 75 people, signatures limited to 2 items per person, outside items will be subject to a $10 fee per item)
- Artists include: Alex Ahad, Andrew Thompson, Babs Tarr, Celine Kim, Dashawn Mahone, Dean Heezen, Devin Elle Kurtz, Drew Hartel, Erik Ly, Eva Eskelinen, Jake Wyatt, Jeff Delgado, Keiko Murayama, Kevin Hong, Mars Heyward, Megan Lawton, Mindy Lee, Mingjue Helen Chen, Nuri Durr, Sara Kipin, Tristan Yuvienco, Vince Aparo, Yuhki Demers and Zac Retz
- Exhibit also features featuring sculpts of the characters from the film by Andrea Blasich
For more info, visit https://www.gallerynucleus.com/