Nickelodeon has revealed the cast for the upcoming original live-action holiday TV movie, A Loud House Christmas. Based on the Emmy-Award winning animated series, The Loud House, the live-action movie “follows Lincoln Loud (Wolfgang Schaeffer) as he gears up for the ultimate Christmas, until he finds out that most of his sisters have plans to be elsewhere for the big day. Determined to remind his family that they all need to be together, Lincoln and his best friend Clyde McBride (Jahzir Bruno) embark on a mission to preserve the family’s holiday traditions.”
The Loud House initially debuted on Nickelodeon in May 2016 and follows the story of Lincoln Loud, his 10 sisters, and the chaos that can come from being part of a large family.
The live-action feature length movie is set to release in November on Nickelodeon. Alongside members of the Loud family, the TV movie will also see other fan-favorite animated characters making their way to the live-action screen.
- Brian Stepanek (Green Book, The Loud House) as Lynn Loud Sr., the dad of the Loud family.
- Muretta Moss (The Glorias) as Rita Loud, the mom of the Loud family.
- Lexi DiBenedetto (Knight Squad) as Lori Loud, the oldest and bossiest of the Loud siblings.
- Dora Dolphin (American Housewife) as Leni Loud, the fashionista sibling with a heart of gold who spends most of her time designing outfits and accessorizing.
- Sophia Woodward (Lethal Weapon) as Luna Loud, the musician of the family who dreams of becoming a rock star.
- Catherine Ashmore Bradley (“Harry Potter and the Cursed Child” on Broadway) as Luan Loud, the prankster of the family with no shortage of silly puns.
- Morgan McGill (Lovecraft Country) as Lynn Loud, the athlete of the family whose focus is always on sports and the next competition.
- Aubin Bradley (Modern Love) as Lucy Loud, the sibling who loves all things spooky and dark.
- Ella Allan (Single Parents) as Lola Loud, the beauty pageant powerhouse of the family who could not be more different than her twin, Lana.
- Mia Allan (Single Parents) as Lana Loud, the rough-and-tumble counterpart to her twin, Lola.
- Lexi Janicek (Ordinary Joe) as Lisa Loud, the four-year-old genius of the family.
- Charlotte Ann Tucker as Lily Loud, the baby of the family who is still learning her words, but always has something to say.
A Loud House Christmas is written by Liz Maccie and directed by Jonathan Judge. The movie is executive produced by Judge, Michael Rubiner, and Matt Bierman. Senior Vice President of Nickelodeon Movies, Darlene Caamaño Loquet, serves as producer. Co-heads of Nickelodeon and Awesomeness Live-Action, Shauna Phelan and Zack Olin, oversee production while Jessica Brown serves as Nickelodeon’s Executive in Charge of Production.
Two new episodes of The Loud House will be aired back to back on Friday, August, 27 at 8 p.m. (ET/PT).