Adobe announced that a major update to Adobe Creative, the company’s flagship...
Thinkbox Releases Draft at SIGGRAPH 12
Thinkbox Software has announced the release of Draft, a lightweight compositing and video processing tool designed to automate typical post-render tasks, which will be unveiled at the SIGGRAPH Conference in Los Angeles (August 7-9) at the Thinkbox booth #937.
Draft is a plug-in for the company’s Deadline render farm management software that automates the creation and processing of QuickTimes, thumbnails and other deliverables in a pipeline.
Key features include:
- Prepare renders for editorial without user intervention
- Generate slates using metadata provided by a production management database, such as Shotgun
- Automatically convert renders to a variety of formats
- Resize, composite and convert images
- Text annotation system that renders slates and templates for video clips
- Supports video formats such as H.264 and MPEG4
- Python API offers endless customization to generate tailored video assets
Draft is available free for clients on an active support and maintenance subscription with Deadline. For more information, visit www.thinkboxsoftware.com.