The new animated Star Wars Rebels series will premiere in the fall of 2104 as a...
New Server Out of BOXX
BOXX Technologies has introduced its latest solution for production environments requiring high-bandwidth access to large volumes of content. ServerBOXX is a deskside or rackmountable (8.75″) 5U server built for applications that demand multi-processing performance and considerable system memory.
ServerBOXX is available in dual Intel Xeon or AMD Athlon MP processors.
Additional system features include:
• Up to 14 swappable drives — two media bays that can be configured with
seven hot-swap SCSI drives or seven cold-swap IDE bays
• Up to 2.8TB of disk storage-available in various JBOD or RAID configurations
• Up to 16GB DDR DRAM-the highest levels of memory for increased performance
• Multi-channel PCI-X architecture for maximum I/O bandwidth
• Hot-swap redundant power supplies — allow the replacement of critical components without equipment shut down
ServerBOXX will begin shipping November 15, 2002, with pricing starting at $4,500.