Canada’s 9 Story Entertainment will offer at MIPCOM new episodes of such hit animated series as Camp Lakebottom, and will debut its new primetime animated comedy Fugget About It.
Here’s how the studio described its lineup:
- Camp Lakebottom (26×22’ or 52×11’), launching full new episodes of the animated children’s series where 12-year-old McGee ends up spending his summer at the spookiest, most awesome camp ever.
- Arthur (20×22’ or 40×11’), launching a digitally enhanced 16th season of the hit children’s animated series, where everyone’s favorite 8-year-old aardvark and his gangs of pals are back for 20 new exciting episodes, now produced by 9 Story Entertainment.
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood (40×22 or 80×11’) a charming animated preschool series featuring Daniel, a shy but brave 4-year-old tiger, who lives in the beloved Neighbourhood of Make Believe.
- Almost Naked Animals (52×22’ or 104×11’), a joyously irreverent animated kids comedy based on the quirky designs of Noah Z. Jones (Fish Hooks), the series features an ensemble cast of underwear-clad animals who run a beachfront hotel named the Banana Cabana.
- Fugget About It (26×22’), a primetime animated sitcom about Jimmy Falcone, a former New York mob boss, and his family, who must enter a witness protection program in small-town Canada.
- Wild Kratts (66×22’), an animated kids adventure comedy series developed by Chris and Martin Kratt who leap into animated action as they travel to a different corner of the world and meet amazing new animals.
MIPCOM is set for Oct. 8-11 in Cannes, France.