Members of The Animation Guild have re-elected Steve Hulett to an eighth term as business representative for the union, while Bob Foster was elected president without opposition, replacing Kevin Koch.
Six incumbents were re-elected to the executive board of Local 839 of the IATSE union, which represents about 2,800 animation writers, artists and technicians.
Here are the results as posted here on the TAG Blog:
- Steve Hulett (incumbent)
- Bronwen Barry* (incumbent)
- John Cataldi (incumbent)
- Nicole Dubuc* (incumbent)
- Janette Hulett (incumbent)
- Karen Carnegie Johnson* (incumbent)
- Cathy Jones* (incumbent)
- Gordon Kent
- Nathan Loofbourrow
- Mike Roth
- Chris Simmons
- Jack Thomas
Elected without opposition on September 28:
- President: Bob Foster
- Vice-President: Earl Kress (incumbent)
- Recording Secretary: Jeff Massie (incumbent)
- Sergeant-At-Arms: Jan Browning (incumbent)
* the three highest vote-getters on the Executive Board also serve as Trustees. This year we have a tie for third place between Bronwen Barry and Cathy Jones; the final choice as Trustee between them remains to be determined.
Vote counts are awaiting confirmation from the American Arbitration Association and the TAG executive board.