Cartoon Network Enterprises took the opportunity presented by the three-day MAGIC Marketplace in Las Vegas to announce the addition of several new apparel and accessories partners for Adult Swim brand Rick and Morty. Some of the freshly conceived goods will be showcased during the event.
“Rick and Morty fans will have a broad product range to choose from as they continue to make their favorite characters part of their everyday lives,” said Pete Yoder, vice president, Cartoon Network Enterprises for North America. “We look forward to our new licensing partners experiencing the contagious enthusiasm of this brand and its passionate fans.”
Coming soon …
- A line of graphic t-shirts for young women featuring Rick and Morty characters that will be available for purchase across mass, mid-tier and specialty retailers from Mad Engine, a leading global licensed apparel wholesaler.
- The Forecast Agency is making rainy days bright by not only adding Rick and Morty inspired umbrellas to the mix, which will be available at specialty stores in March; but by also introducing a sleek and stylish Rick and Morty denim shirt and other cut and sew apparel.
- ACDC Apparel will debut a line of men’s and women’s swimwear, launching at specialty.
- Rick and Morty sunglasses will arrive at retail via Starlight Accessories.
- Esquire will launch Rick and Morty themed shoes and slippers.
- Accutime has launched Rick and Morty watches, istraps and wall clocks.
- Hypnotic Hats Rick and Morty hosiery is now available.
- Rick and Morty jewelry, body jewelry, cuff links, keychains, money clips, flasks and much more recently debuted from Salesone.
The newly announced partners join existing licensees including Ripple Junction, Zen Monkey, Underboss and Bioworld, which already offer a robust consumer products range
Created and exec produced by Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon, the late night animated series follows a sociopathic genius scientist named Rick Sanchez who drags his timid grandson Morty along on insanely dangerous adventures across the universe. Living with his daughter Beth’s family, Rick often drags her, his son-in-law Jerry and granddaughter Summer along on these intergalactic escapades as well. The show features the voices of Roiland (Adventure Time), Sarah Chalke (Scrubs), Chris Parnell (Saturday Night Live) and Spencer Grammer (Greek).