Reallusion, the leading animation software company internationally recognized for its iClone and CrazyTalk Animator titles, now officially releases a fully online animation platform – Cloud Animator. Cloud Animator dynamically engages with web audiences using an interactive flow of information, motion graphics and animation delivered in a universal HTML5 experience that deploys user’s media on any device. This new animation platform takes a different approach to authoring and sharing from other cloud-based animation services, which are derived from Flash and use HTML5 and with feature video output.
“We envision generating online media marketing differently. With Cloud Animator, we have built a service which gives the best interactive experience for business, education and social media users. They can easily turn their ideas into interactive media, anywhere, in any device,” stated Charles Chen, Reallusion CEO.
Animation and Video blog owner David Arandle commented, “A short, shareable video presentation like this, is a great way to promote a product or service with direct links within the video to more information or the product’s online store page. As you would expect Cloud Animator can import video clips, gif animations, various image formats, audio and more to help you create a unique video presentation about almost anything.”
Cloud Animator features include:
1. Cross device – Focus on Instant Interaction
While navigating from one page to another, designers can link projects to another, or link to their own website via URL. Viewer contact is the key with Cloud Animator and features that allow viewers to directly call a phone number or ask questions via email or instant message templates.
2. Total Ownership – Businesses, Schools, Brands; Close Network, Self-Hosting, Offline Viewing (Digital Signage)
Business users can keep their assets from being held hostage on other vendors’ servers and fully access all projects anytime within Cloud Animator. Branding, privacy, and ownership is always a concern, and the files and projects generated with Cloud Animator are owned by the creator and fully customizable to incorporate any brand identity. By replacing the boring PowerPoint, you can remove the complexity of animation, and effectively aggregate all different media into a one-stop production service.
- Design templates: use our professional layouts for business applications
- Create Custom Media: directly drag to upload for in-place editing
- Collaboration: share and control your projects among different team members
3. Download for Offline Viewing or Self-Hosting
Cloud Animator really serves users by allowing creators to download and host those interactive projects in their own service, or environment without WIFI.
- Download Project: playback project without an internet connection
- Offline Use: use script-defined autoplay sequences, and loop options on YouTube videos or your own MPEG4 videos with custom logos
- Self Host: fully own your project with self-contained player and resource download, independent to any web component
Plans range from the Free version (500MB max storage) to Advanced ($5.75 monthly, 5GB max storage) and Business ($16.58 monthly, 50GB max storage). Full pricing and plan options available here.