Vivement Lundi’s Science of Botheration presentation at this past week’s Cartoon Forum in Toulouse, France, proved to be the most popular session of the event. With 354 attendees, the presentation set a record at the European TV animation confab, which was held Sep. 17-20.
Here are the top ten most popular show sessions at the Forum, according to the organizers:
1. The Science of Botheration (Vivement Lundi) France
2. Joe Giant (TeamTO) France
3. Three Little Ninja’s Delivery Service (Creative Conspiracy, Il Luster) Belgium/Netherlands
4. The Yule Log (Panique, Autour de Minuit) Belgium, France
5. Early Bird (Jam Media) Ireland
6. The Kingdom (Depuis, 2 Minutes, Belvision, Melusine) France/Belgium/Luxembourg
7. A Skeleton Story (Mad, Rai Fiction, Red Kite, Ellipsanime) Italy/U.K.
8. The Badgers and the Fox (Dargaud Media) France
9. The Little Medic (Wunderwerk, Betafilm) Germany
10. Memories of Nanette (I Can Fly, 2 Minutes, Ictineo Studios) France/U.K./Spain