Animation Magazine’s 12th Annual Pitch Party is on and you can now click here:
to view all of this year’s entries and vote for your favorites. All pitches are presented as 1/6th-page advertisements that offer new ideas for animated shows that that just may get picked up for development. Results of the online reader poll will be announced along with the picks of our distinguished panel of industry judges and Animag staffers in the next issue of Animation Magazine (which has a huge bonus distribution at Comic-Con in San Diego).
The Pitch Party offers independent artists an opportunity to advertise their animated properties for a greatly reduced rate in the pages of Animation Magazine, which is read all over the world. Each of our esteemed judges then review all entries and collectively select one winner for the opportunity to pitch their idea to the participating execs of their choice.
This year’s amazing panel of judges are:
- Ted Biaselli, VP Programming, Hub Network
- Barry Blumberg, EVP, Alloy Digital | President, SMOSH
- Jenna Boyd, SVP Animation Development, Nickelodeon
- Bob Higgins, EVP Children’s & Family Entertainment, FremantleMedia
- Kate Lambert, VP Original Programming – Drama & Comedy, FX
- Cort Lane, VP Animation Development & Production, Marvel Television
- Curtis Lelash,VP Comedy Animation, Cartoon Network
- Walter Newman, Director of Comedy Development, Adult Swim
- Michael Ross, Exec. Director of Development, Hasbro Studios’ HasLab
- Fred Seibert, Founder, Frederator Studios
- Linda Simensky, VP Children’s Programming, PBS
Click here to check out complete rules and regulations:
The winners of this year’s event will get to pitch their project to the judge of their choice in person!
As an online voter, you too can help get someone noticed by the animation community and possibly get their big break! You only have one week to get your votes in, so do it now!