The finalists list for this year’s MIP Jr. competitions have been chosen from 250 applications.
Six finalists have been selected to pitch their multiplatform project for the MIPJunior International Pitch. The jury members will be looking for the next big brand in kids entertainment. The live pitch sessions are set for Oct. 6.
The finalists are:
- Animals (Dizfriends) – Mighty Studio (Mexico)
- Casimilo and the Legends of the New World – Sacrebleu Productions (France)
- Gorollas – B.I. Group (South Korea)
- Las Cuevas – Ink Apache S.L. (Spain)
- Ooommm-Mmmooo, Yoga for Children – 4Direcciones Audiovisual (Colombia)
- Toggle – Beakus Ltd. (U.K.)
In the MIP Jr. Kids Jury Competition, 15 finalists have been selected to submit their never-aired programmes to a jury of 15 kids displayed in 3 different age groups: preschool (3 to 6 years old), kids (7 to 10 years old) and tweens (11 to 14 years old).
They will select their favorite programmes during a private screening session at MIPJunior.
The finalists are:
3-6 Years Old / Preschool
- Mini-Wolf – Genao Productions (France)
- Baby Geniuses: Baby Squad – Crystal Sky Worldwide Sales (U.S.A.)
- Bigblock Singsong – Bejuba Entertainment ! Inc (Canada)
- Tom & Keri – Yellow House English Limited (U.K.)
- The Airport Diary – Dps Co.Ltd (South Korea)
7-10 Years Old / Kids
- Dr. Greenies Mad Lab – Positive Productions, Inc (Canada)
- Me and My Robot – Millimages (France)
- Chilly Christmas – Crystal Sky Worldwide Sales (U.S.A.)
- Sendokai Champions – Nottingham Forest Media Advisors (Spain)
- A Cautionary Tail – ABC Commercial (Australia)
11-14 Years old / Tweens
- Chili Girl – Domo Animato (Colombia)
- Jalpari – The Desert Mermaid – Ultra Distributors Pvt.Ltd. (India)
- One and a Half Heroes – Fantawild Animation Inc (China)
- Monster Mountain – Dancing Digital Animation (China)
- The Eternal Song – Jazzit II – Zhejiang Dishun Tech.Co., Ltd (China)
MIP Jr. will be held Oct 6-7 in Cannes, France.